Note: Reservation fee will be non-refundable.
- Passengers are responsible for taking care of their belongings.
- Pakistan Railways will not bear any responsibility in case of loss of luggage.
- The person whom Railways has assigned ticket will only be eligible to travel on that ticket, no one else will be allowed to travel on his/her ticket.
- Half fare will be applied to kids between 3 to 10 years of age.
- It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to provide the correct information while booking a ticket online.
- Refund of tickets purchased online will be provided only through the Service Provider who received the payment at the time of booking.
- Passenger must have to show his/her CNIC at the time of refund.
- Passenger has to show the cancellation message/text received from Pakistan Railways to the Service Provider at the time getting refund.
- If ticket is cancelled before 48 hours of the departure of the train then only 10% of the paid amount will be deducted.
- If ticket is cancelled after 48 hours and before 24 hours of the departure of the train then only 20% of the paid amount will be deducted.
- If ticket is cancelled within 24 hours of the departure of the train then only 30% of the paid amount will be deducted.
- There will be no cancellation when departure time of the train is less than 2 hours.
- There will be no refund if user fails to produce cancellation message from Pakistan Railways.
- If train is cancelled or is late more than 6 hours then there will be no deductions, but in this case passenger has to write an application and have to take the sign of station master to conform the scenario.
- If during the journey AC of the train fails then the difference of AC and Economy class will be calculated and refunded to the passenger if guard certificate (CM-109) is issued to the passenger.
- If a reserved seat is unavailable due to any reason then there will be full refund for this reservation, however the passenger has to show the reservation text of Pakistan Railways to the station master before the departure of the train to get full refund.